Dubai Visa Stamping Process
EFFECTIVE FROM 14 DEC 2020 UAE VISA PROCESSING WILL BE STARTED IN TRIVANDRUM UAE CONSULATE
UAE Visa Stamping Processing Details:
(Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain)
If you get a information from UAE employer that your work visa has been applied then you can take Medical from Gamca approved clinic and proceed for visa Stamping Process,For Medical & Visa Stamping no need original visa. We can help you in UAE Employment Visa Stamping from UAE Consulate Trivandrum,Kerala.
UAE Visa Stamping Process :
- 1st Step : We have to take medical appointment from Gamca,Gamca Slip will have the clinic address,We can generate Gamca slip for you and you can complete the Medical within 2 working Days.
- 2nd Step : After taking Medical the same must be attested from UAE Consulate at Trivandrum,We can assist you in attestation it will take 1 to 2 Working Days,
- 3rd Step ; Giving Finger Print and Visa Stamping in UAE CONSULATE - KERALA,We can assist you to complete all these process hassle free in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Required Documents for Attestation
- Medical Certificate from Gamca Approved Medical Center
- Gamca Slip
- Passport Copy
* Visa Copy,Contact Copy and Photo Not required
Medical Certificate Attestation and Visa Stamping Charges
3 to 5 Working days
* Attestation Charges Not refundable.
Documents required at the Consulate:
- Original Passport with 02 Years validity
- Attested Medical Report ( Will be given you directly at Trivandrum )
- Visa Reference Paper/number from UAE,
- 2 Passport copies
- 2 Nos Adhar Card / Pan Card Copies
- RTPCR Test Report
No need photo. Eye scan, finger print and photo catching will be done at the Consulate.
Note : If any delay in updating visa / Server down / Strike may force you to stay one more day in Trivandrum.Embassy Rules and Processing Time may subject to change .
Customer support # +91 9620446636